So, today is the day that I make someone into a millionaire!!!!!! LOL… that was funny, right? But, and this is the honest truth, today is the day that I give someone a crappy T-shirt… and what’s the next best thing to a million dollars? You guessed right… being the proud owner of above-mentioned T-shirt that tells everyone to shut up and sweat! Thank you all who entered. What I did was numbered all of the entrants (even the ones who entered on the Facebook page). Then I went to this handy dandy website, plugged in those numbers and had them randomly give me a number… TA DA! The winner? My goodest pal, ALENA!! Woot woot! Here’s her exercising suggestions:
I am a fan of the elliptical. Also, I like to crank up some music, sing, clean, and dance (I am sure you could come up with a good word for that). The music makes you happy and gets you moving and at the end you have a clean house to show for it! Besides the toilet brush makes a great microphone–JK!
Oh, I forgot about the Wii, I especially like sword fighting on the Wii sport’s resort–you can get out all sorts of aggression and totally sweat while having fun 🙂
I’m thinking of a word as we speak… as for the toilet brush microphone… Um… are you related to that dude who had a head duct taped to the hood of his car? Just curious! 😛 I’ll holler at you, Alena. I needed to get your new address anyway… how am I supposed to stalk you if I don’t know it!? Think, people… THINK!
On to the next order of buisness… my sweet cuzzin, Jen-Jen gave me a shoutout on her blog for some sort of blogging award. The rule was I was supposed to pick 15 bloggers who I enjoy reading and then give 7 random facts about myself… and then those 15 bloggers were in turn supposed to do the same on their blogs. I am taking the whimpy way out to say if any of you who read this have a blog and want to post 7 random facts about yourselves, DO IT, and then post the link in the comments so I can dagnabbed read them. Yeah, that sounds about right! Here are my 7 random facts, old school style:
1. When I was a kid, I simultaneously had crushes on Mr. Rogers (sweater vests are HOT), Rio from the cartoon Jem and the Holograms (purple hair and cartoon characters are hot… just ask Fraggle Rock), Gilbert Blythe from Anne of Green Gables (LEGITIMATE), and Tim Allen from Home Improvement (do not even ask). Yes, I do realize that every last one of these crushes is odder than an 8-toed gildabeast… I was a KID. I think I also once had a crush on a chocolate donut with sprinkles back in them days.
2. I won the Farm Bureau Talent Find at the County Fair once when I was 16 and once when I was 17, singing Pocahontas and Patsy Cline. I was totes excited because the winner got $100 and the chance to sing at the State Fair. Imagine my disappointment when I found out that I had to use my prize money to join Farm Bureau in order to sing at the State level. I’m still scrubbing the word SUCKER off my forehead… but heck if I weren’t a member of the Farm Bureau for 2 years! My head of imaginary cattle was well taken care of.
3. I am a certified psychotic germ-a-phobe to the most annoying level. I scrub my hands like it’s my job (cracking skin anyone), and badger the family when they don’t wash theirs and/or do not wash a dish correctly. Something I need to work on? HECK NO! Okay, yes… sue me… I’m a work in progress. Funny story… I was in Bath and Body Works a few months back buying some more hand soap (I tell you… it’s an illness), and one of the shop ladies was walking around with samples of lotion. She’d squirt it on your hand and then rub it in for you since I’m totally incapable of doing that. I didn’t want her touching my hand, but she was like a baracuda in her insistance… one touch of my dry scaley hand and she’s all like… Oh… wow… I could give you lessons on how to keep those moist. I ended up with a coupon… I think she was hoping I’d use it to buy moisturizer… I just bought more hand soap. 😛
4. I hate soda pop and carbonation. HATE it and always have. This isn’t a new thing since I’ve started my calorizing efforts. That tickly feeling in your throat and nose? No, thank you! Give me an ice water any day!
5. I don’t like winters. I’m trying to be more optimistic about them, but the cold added with the thick, nasty, smoggy inversion air that we get here in Cache Valley depresses me to all get out and back. I need some warmth and sunshine… oh, and clean air to breathe. Although, I do enjoy feeling like I’m sniffing a diesel exhaust pipe 24/7! Maybe I need a winter home in Hawaii. I’ll let you know how that goes.
6. I LOVE, love, love chocolate… chocolate with caramel, chocolate with nuts, chocolate-covered broccoli! Yet, if I had to pick my favorite sweet treat it would have to be confetti cake with frosting.
7. I am the only person in America who hasn’t seen but one Star Wars movie, only one Harry Potter movie, and only one Twilight/Eclipse/vampire movie. Not a huge fan of science fiction/fantasy stuffs. The weird talking creatures, etc.? Beam me up, Scotty! On the other hand, cannot get enough of the true story movies (except for Soul Surfer, which made me want to gouge my eyeballs out from the Velveeta factor! Correction: the story was dagnabbed amazing… but the script writing had gouda written all over it!)
Hope you all have a fabulous weekend… get in some movement, some relaxation, and eat a treat for me! Thanks again for reading!