Ask me why I’m just getting around to typing up a blog post at 4:00 in the morning? Ask me! I haven’t heard anyone ask me yet, but that’s never shut me up before. I was laughing up my guttocks… I don’t know if I was delusional because I was tired or because it was actually funny stuff, but I watched like 6 episodes of the Family Feud hosted by Steve Harvey, who is the funniest dude on the planet on that show. He made me choke on my Gefilte fish… and I’ve never even eaten Gefilte fish. That’s some talent right there. Would totally recommend checking him out if you’re in need of a laugh at 4:00 in the morning.
Other people/shows that make me laugh, most of which I have to DVR and then watch in the middle of the night during my insomnia sprees so I can fast forward the commercials:
– I Love Lucy… I still remember running to the TV to watch that show at noon everyday when I was 6 years old… during summer break, of course. It was definitely my favorite show at the time… and I’d still add it to my list today.
– The Office (seasons 1 through 6)… it’s a shell of it’s former self these days minus Steve Carrell and his hilarity (seasons 7 and 8), but I still watch it out of loyalty.
– Parks and Recreation… Leslie Knope reigns!
– Ellen DeGeneres… girl is FUN-NEE with a capital all the letters. And who doesn’t smile when she whips out the dance moves?
– Brian Regan, comedian… Cache Valleyites… he’s coming back to Logan to the Ellen Eccles Theater on November 29, 30, and December 1st. I got my ticket. If you haven’t seen him and there are still tickets left, I’d definitely recommend getting them. Guaranteed to leave a smile on your food stuffer… and the best part his stuff is clean and family friendly!
The Utah Jazz versus the San Antonio Spurs in the NBA playoffs… I’ll take it back… that was more sad than anything. I don’t watch basketball, but my folks are die hard fans. Some of the scores I heard from them were hilarity to the 55th degree! Poor young Jazz team!
Just wanted to wish all the sweet moms out there a very happy Mother’s Day this weekend, especially my momma. Thank you for all you do… and in such a selfless way too. Your kids may not be able to see it until they’re older, but they appreciate it more than you know! Keep rocking your bad selves, mommas! Love… Your Kids…
Question of the Day: Who makes you laugh? Which TV shows/movies make you laugh?