1. I’m trying not to be offended, but the other day a commercial for the 2012 summer Olympics came on the TV and what do you know… the theme song for the Olympics just so happens to be the song I proclaimed to be my 2012 theme song wayyyyyy back on January 11, 2012. No offense, but I smell a lawsuit… and the lawsuit smells like I have no chance in hades wearing icicles. Totes joking, but irony reigns on this here theme song thing. Plus, I love the Olympics! Hey, Olympic people… next time you need someone to pick your theme song, give me a ring. I’m available everyday that ends with a Y.
2. I find myself smiling every time I take a shower lately. Can’t put my finger on why…
Still thinking… this may be a puzzler. Y’all… if you ever figure out why the smiling whilst lathering, give me a holler. Girl over here be stumped. 😛
3. For the love of all things HOLY! Here I thought Girl Scout Cookie season was over and what do I run into in the store the other day?
Can you please give the calorizers of the flib flabbed world a break here, scouts! For serious. Take your delectabilities and shove them somewhere where I can’t get my chubby paddies on them. I almost bought one of each, but then I changed my mind and bought 2 of the caramel and coconut instead… because 2 is better than 3. Just stop it with your limited time offers because now you know I’m going to like have to stock up for the next 7 months before they’re gone… as if I needed an excuse to buy candy!
4. Pretty proud of myself… last night on my walrg (walking plus jogging like a walrus), I had the opportunity to beat a guy in a foot race. He didn’t know it was a race because I didn’t tell him, but I caught up to him from like 2 blocks behind and surpassed him. That like never happens in my book because I feel like I’m possibly the slowest walrgger on the planet… the bane of my existence makes sure that’s the case… but nope… totes passed this dude right up. Left him in the flim flammed dust, I did. What’s that you say… how old was he? None of your business… that’s just a rude question to ask anyone. COUGHCOUGH I’mguesstimatinghewas85 COUGHCOUGH. COUGHCOUGH plushehadawalker… andalimp COUGHCOUGH Phew… must be coming down with something.
5. Last Thursday after work I had the opportunity to jet on down to the Desert Star Theater in Murray to watch their original play, Adams Family Home Evening.
This was the first time I’d been to a play at this theater. I’d attended a couple of concerts there, but nothing original. Twas funny. I’d go to another play there again. The Adams Family included Cruella Deville Adams, Groucho Marx Adams, and Uncle Cosmo (a very Kramer-esque from Seinfeld character). Craziness reigns!
Have a fabulous weekend. I know I’ll be having a anxiety attacked one… send me positive vibes whilst I get out of my comfort zone tomorrow evening… in front of a gaggle of scary 12 to 18 year olds! More about that next week… if I survive! 😛
Question of the Day: What kind of soap/body wash do you use? Any favorite flavors?